Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.2.10 Color Swatch

The sky that says play with me, yup you finally can in May blue. Chalky happy blue. Kid smiles blue. Inhale a teensy deeper blue. Rest in your palm blue. Found in a San Francisco thrift store embroidered Mexican blouse blue. Little more muscle than a whisper blue. Found on the edge of a yellow pear blue. Panty hose in the eighth grade blue. Homesick for Maine blue. Tra-la-la blue. Ride your bike blue. Come home to me blue. Was it Crayola's cornflower blue? Me thinks it so blue. Sweet blue. Oh baby yes! blue.

4 comments:

  1. Blue is in my blood. It's the blue in the water, the air, the Madam Blue coffee pot, my mom's kitchen walls, Mussel-painted porcelain, blue and white striped T-shirts.............blue, blue everywhere - Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton candy blue, glistening on my finger blue, dye an easter egg blue, that moment right before it turns green blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in search of the perfect blue. checked out your web site. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for finding me. i'm a bit of a hat junkie too :)

    ReplyDelete