Friday, January 7, 2011

Have I told you about my son?

Get ready. Shameless bragging about my son, Cameron. Mothers know the brilliant talent before anyone else sees it. Cam was making special contraptions, tinkering with gizmos, designing special draw bridges and ramps and boardwalks for his lizards, rabbits and cats before ten. Precisely drafting what he was going to make, the map to make it, then every tool needed for the plan. Somewhere around eleven or twelve Cam overtook me. Knew where design pitfalls were and what materials wouldn't work when it came to planning and building a "thing". Completely autodidactic, he's really shy and handsome, but humble, and loves to make crazy christmas toys for his cats. Hey, I said shameless. His new website created by his little sis and her Alex.




3 comments: