Friday, January 18, 2013

YES! The Church Collections Sale

Sneak Peek Item No. 1
A rubber poodle as old as I am. Stands 22 inches high.
Comes with red velvet bows.

I've wanted a store since I was a little girl. Maybe that's why I've always been such a thrift store junkie. For the last week, my daughter Hillary and I have been transforming the sanctuary into a retail space to prepare for the big sale on Saturday and Sunday February 9 + 10. Each object holds a memory and sorting through them has been exhausting. But I've realized that I don't have to own everything that inspires me. The river of things will always be flowing by. So here's a few pics of my store so far. Should I get one of those cute bells for the door?

Sunny stained glass windows are a great place
for some glass stoppers to show off
.

One of my Garden Stains paintings
tucked between FireKing dishes.

Paul surprised me with a great display for hats and jewelry.
Last week it was just a Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment